All customer and retailer complaints at a glance: standardized, prioritized, comparable.
The ticket management module provides you with an overview as well as details about shop and customer complaints and a prioritization according to the consequences of each complaint. If, for instance, a title was taken off the shelves due to a quality ticket, that ticket will automatically receive a high priority and label in the my.readbox module. This way, you can respond fast and in a targeted manner, and the quality and availability of your program in the stores will not be affected. Click on one of the thumbnails to enlarge the image and read a description.
Of course, we take care of the tickets automatically when we are handling production and distribution for you; in that case, you do not have to do anything. If you are only using the ticket management module, you can still jump to the respective title’s dataset with just one click, initiate the necessary steps there, and redistribute the book after the corrections have been made (if necessary, via an interface with your distribution partner). The most important features at a glance:
- Listing and bundling of all tickets from all sources (quality tickets)
- Listing by shops
- Access to the original text/comment of the retailer’s complaint
- Prioritization according to consequences and urgency
- Automatic escalation (by processing state and time permitted)
- If the existing titles/asset management module is also licensed and in use: access to metadata and assets and the option to validate the formats and redistribution to stores or your distribution partner
We will gladly tell you all about the distribution opportunities readbox can offer you. Just use the form below to contact us. We will be happy to get back to you shortly: