my.readbox in-book marketing: the original
Why should you let retailers recommend books when you can easily do it yourself? Your revenue will increase significantly*: readbox was the first provider to develop the in-book marketing technology, facilitating the fully automatic embedding of dynamic title recommendations in eBooks, which has been launched and continuously improved since then. Just like all the other modules in the my.readbox infrastructure, in-book marketing is consistently optimized to accommodate the highest possible conversion rates. In other words, it is trying to motivate as many of your readers as possible to buy another title from your program. This includes features you only get at readbox, such as providing individual shopping platforms with individual direct purchase links without leaving the reading environment. Click on one of the images to enlarge and read a description:
The most important module for reader retention and revenue increase:
- Quality: You’ll be working with a well-tested, mature, optimized module.
- Benefit: Increased revenue for the promoted titles.
- Direct: You’ll have access to your readers and will keep them closer to your publishing house.
- Quick: As soon as you change your ads, the module redelivers automatically—within 24 hours.
- Optional: We also deliver the digital previews along with the direct purchase links in the shops. So readers will get an immediate impression of the promoted titles, speeding up their purchase decision considerably.
- EXCLUSIVE @readbox: Check the results of your in-book marketing titles at any time and optimize when and where necessary.
Now available: my.readbox in-book marketing 3.0 with a brand new set of features:
- Definition of rules for dynamic selection of recommended titles based on keywords or “related products” in the ONIX notification
- Definition of extended rules including criteria such as age, geography, or genre
- Individual design of ads and texts for individual products
- Placement of ads directly after the book cover (rather than only at the end of the book the way it used to be)
- Tailoring ads to marketing campaigns
- Optimized clearance process prior to distribution to check the ad selection
- Blocking of certain titles as ads or advertising media
- Integration of in-book marketing affiliate links for Google and Kobo
- Advanced evaluation options for more precise success monitoring
Click on one of the images to enlarge and read a description:
We would be happy to meet with you in person and discuss how to use my.readbox in-book marketing to generate better direct customer retention and additional revenue for you. We would love to hear from you: